Our services provide for individuals who have Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Mental Health Conditions, Substance Misuse and Enduring Conditions.
Elite Care Homes provide for individuals who have Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Mental Health Conditions, Substance Misuse and Enduring Conditions.
We delivery Care and Support Services personalized to meet individual needs and requirements.
Access to our services are based upon the criteria of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 Regulated Activities and the Care Act 2014 therefore allowing service users to access a range of daily living activities which ensure their well-being and are necessary to remain independent and productive citizens.
Whilst we promote independent living our service is based on the need for assisting and prompting with personal care and support activities, which can include, personal hygiene, dressing, meal preparation, medication. Including any other day to day activities, such as, assisting to undertake shopping, domestic or laundry duties, assisting with benefits, social activities and escort duties to colleges, work placements and other community facilities.
Our primary vision is to provide:
- Personal Centred Care
- Promote a Healthy Life Style
- Support Towards Recovery
- Promote Choice and Control
- Promote Independence.
Elite Care will undertake for all service users a full assessment of the individuals’ care and support needs from this a Service Delivery Assessment and Person-Centered Care Plan will be implemented. This will ensure outcome-based care and support is delivered that can be flexible enough to meet individual requirements.
Discussions with the individual, their family and where applicable outside agencies will be sought prior to the service being delivered.
It is possible that people’s assessment may well fluctuate and therefore a flexible service as far as is practicable is being provided.
Our mission and vision
We will deliver care and support based on individual requirements and a person-centered approach. We want to raise individual’s expectations of the services we offer and therefore strive to provide the highest quality of service.
This includes employing a dedicated and skilled workforce from our Managers down to our Support Workers.
- Our philosophy is to meet these requirements to provide bespoke services in a secure and homely environment which are service user led.
- We believe that in this way we can provide our service users with a unique service that is relevant to the communities we serve.
- Service users can expect fully inclusive care support provision based upon values and needs. These being:
Privacy: The right to be left alone and undisturbed whenever they wish
Dignity: To treat each person as an individual with their own intrinsic values
Choice: The right to select care and support from a range of options
Rights: To be allowed the basic Human Rights as the rest of society
Independence: Allow each person to live as they choose making their own decisions
Fulfillment: Enable each person to meet their personal goals within their life
Partnership: To work with families and outside agencies in delivering best service
- We succeed only by meeting the individual requirements of our Service Users.
- We celebrate success through Teamwork.
- We respect people as individuals and strive to continually improve the quality of their lives.
- We will always ensure individuals are safe and have access to services that can help them achieve independence.
Independence, Choice and Respect are our goals.
- Quality and Service are the words we stand by, and all our staff are trained to understand what this means and provide this continually to the individual.
- All policies, procedures and codes of practice that have been developed will be followed every time the service is delivered to the service user, thus ensuring our statement of intent, Mission and Philosophy are fully met.
Service users can expect as standard the following:
- A holistic person-centered assessment – Including a full risk assessment
- Flexibility in delivery so that the service can respond to the level of need
- Independence, Choice and Respect are achieved
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of the service delivered
- Recognized primary workers to ensure continuity and quality
- Maintenance of wellbeing